Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Bacchanalia 2013: Pinot Noir
Thursday, March 21, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
FUNDRAISER FOR HANDSON NEW ORLEANS
How to Enter Bacchanalia Wine Tasting:
1. Form a team of 1-3 people.
2. Teams of 2 or 3 can use the group registration EventBrite feature. Name and home & email addresses are required of all team members.
3. Teams bring 3 bottles of the SAME PINOT NOIR.
4. There is no minimum or maximum you spend on a bottle.
5. Turn in the bottles of wine at the event.
6. Two bottles are uncorked for blind tasting and scoring by the crowd. The third bottle is placed in reserve.
7. First, Second, and Third place teams split the reserve of unopened bottles!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
When & Where
HandsOn New Orleans
To connect every passion to its purpose.
To engage, empower, and transform our community through volunteer service.
Our service model is unique to Greater New Orleans. We support the mission of 40+ non-profit, school, and organization partners by providing human capacity through four synergistic and innovation volunteer strategies that strengthen families and transform neighborhoods to address issues of poverty, education, human services, crime, and blight. We identify pressing needs, create high-impact projects, and recruit and deploy volunteer teams to make meaningful contributions.
Since our inception in 2006:
230 Volunteer Leaders trained
35,000+ engaged volunteers
610 projects at schools, homes, parks, and community centers
110 customized corporate projects, including 18 Fortune 500 companies
600,000 hours of service
$13M in community savings through volunteer time